Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year... clean slate!


Image from Etsy

Whatever you did, wherever you were, whoever you were with... I hope you sang in the new year with joy! Did you make any resolutions? I must admit I gave up on that years ago; about the most successful I have ever been is the year I attempted to address my hot-chip addiction by resolving to give them up cold turkey . I think I managed to abstain until about mid-February which for me was like some kind of world record! This year, I just want to focus on appreciating and loving my life and my family and friends. Oh, and if I could but learn to think before I speak that would be an added bonus...

Thankyou new year for already knocking my socks off. I wonder what the next year will deliver?

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year lovely...great new year resolution too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Nicole! I'm not one for new year resolutions either but what you've decided on is lovely. Looking forward to more of your great blog in 2010 x

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x