Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I love DJ's

I secretly love a David Jones sale. Secretly, because lot's of people I know don't go there thinking stuff is so much more expensive than other stores. Not so! Over the weekend, I popped into my local store and beelined straight to the nursery section where I found some amazing bargains, including this current season and cute-as-a-button Bebe dress HALF PRICE as modelled by Fern below. I also secured a pair of Fred Bare denim shorties for Summer for the same price as I saw some much lesser quality shorts in Best and Less!

Yep, I'm a converted and willing ambassador for DJ's. Move over Miranda Kerr!!

  

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...Ferny is taking after her Aunty Kate (88 & 89 Bebe Cover Girl). She's just divine. I can't believe how big she has gotten :)
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x