Tuesday, December 6, 2011

pssssssst - I'm on Sale!!


Howdy folks! Just a quick little pop-in to politely enquire as to whether you follow moi on Facebook? If not, perhaps today could be the day if you want to score yourself an exclusive discount on the entire Bubby Makes Three range? My 'spot sale' is for just 24 hours and ends tomorrow morning 9am December 7, 2011. Find out more by visiting my Facebook page and HURRY -- I will not be having another store-wide sale this year! xx


Baby Bird Onesie available for $19 in store now

Gingerbread man baby onesie $19 in store now

1 comment:

  1. Um. These are totally adorable. Beautifully original and perfectly festive... without going overboard with the Christmas theme. You are so clever :o) xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x