Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dust on my dust on my dust




The above pics were taken at 6.30am on Tuesday out the back of my place and looking down my street. Un-photoshopped. Freaky much?

Extreme winds have forced the Australian Outback into my home; quite frankly I've never seen anything like it. Last night, when I'd finally eradicated the last of it from my linen/ furniture/ floor/ clothing/ blinds/ car/ lungs etc etc I heard on the news another dust storm was coming overnight. They weren't wrong, and whilst we didn't get quite the visual spectacular of last Tuesday's event, there is enough red dust again in my house to rival Mars. 

Not sure where to start with it so going out. I'm sure there is something I have to get desperately from the shops......right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x