Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Heart Mother's Day!

Happy Mother Day, peeps!

If you are not a mother yourself, at some point I am sure you have had a mother, or perhaps known a mother? ;)

Fern woke up at 5.30am and - bless him - Dan got himself and herself up and then disappeared into the living room so I could go back to sleep. Of course, being pregnant my metabolism kicked in within about 40 seconds and I grabbed myself a bowl of rice bubbles to take back to bed... then, about 7.30am I woke up to my morning expresso and my pressies!

My loot?

- 2 pairs of jammies
- Some slippies
- The Grand Designs book (does this mean I'm allowed to build a dream house.... one day?!)
- This adorable card:


And then? Lunch at a yummy Italian restaurant. A visit to nanny and poppy's. A pony ride! And playing 'rabbit ears' with our stockings on daddy's head!
Good times. Cheers to being a mum! Hope yours was a blast too....

x

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day - love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos!! Fern is adorable! How nice of hubby to give you a sleep in and the card is so sweet. Glad you had a nice Mother's Day with your family. Just think, next Mother's Day you'll have two littlies to shower you with affection xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful times, Happy Mothers Day to you too, hope you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x