Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Scream You Scream...

... we ALL scream for icecream!

Now that Spring has sprung, and invited daylight savings along for the ride, for some reason I can't stop thinking about icecream... even though normally I don't eat or crave it at all! (and no, I'm not pregnant!) 

I have discovered relatively late in life that there is just something so deliciously decadent about diving into a bowl of icecream (or spooning it straight from the container!) and I am making up for lost time by sampling every flavour I can get my hands on! 

I'm wondering whether you can tell a lot about a person by their favourite flavour of icecream...

Me? I'm currently the poster girl for Cookies 'n' Cream! What's YOUR flavour?


3 comments:

  1. I am not a huge ice cream eater, BUT....if we are visiting the beach, as soon as that heavenly saltiness hits my nose, I have to have one!

    Boysenberry is my flavour of choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those creamy looking Italian gelato icecreams - my favourite flavour is hazelnut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our little family LOVES ice-cream! The 4 of us sit on our bed and eat right out the container. Haha, I don't even think much talking goes on....we just sit there...eating ice-cream! Our fave these days is the honeycomb and butterscotch one from Sara Lee. Well, I think it's honeycomb...anyway, something and butterscotch. Diiiviiiine!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x