Sunday, March 20, 2011

QUICK - Easter Onesie Sale ends today!

Hope you are all having a splendid weekend, my loves! Just a quick reminder, my range of 
Easter Onesies 
are on sale until midnight EST tonight!

View the range here, and send a quick email to bubbymakesthree@yahoo.com.au to reserve yours! (Remember to specify the style, size and preferred sleeve length) My onesies are also listed on Etsy but are in US$ and will cost you more... so grab one direct from me at your readers special while you can!

ps. My Eric Carle print onesie is almost sold out so if you want one, you'd better grab it now!


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday... it's raining cats and dogs here, and now that I've already rearranged both the kids bedrooms I'm going to hit the shops to see if I can dispose of the DJ's giftcard I have that is burning a hole in my pocket! No idea what to buy with it, but I'm determined to avoid the kids section, else I know I'll just get something for Elliott or Fern when this time I'm determined to get something silly for myself! I'll share my find with you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! Buy yourself the silliest most frivolous thing you can xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaaw..Elliot is so ubber cute! I say hit the beauty section.. a new smelly? or some luxurious pampering products..candles..lotions ? ; ) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say some new winter skinny jeans...cause your looking awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x