Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bidding now open for Cuddle Craft Collective!

Morning folks! Remember my post about the fabby Cuddle Craft Collective initiative a while back? Well, bidding is NOW OPEN on an amazing collection of goodies from now until March 25. The only difficulty you will have is in choosing what to bid on! But for such a great cause, it seems a shame not to bid on them all! Remember, every cent goes to children in Ethiopia so you can feel great about participating in such a great cause.

Visit the auction here. 

Bubby Makes Three is proud to be involved, and I'm auctioning this pillowcase dress, available in sizes 000-3 with shipping anywhere. You can grab this item  here: 



Here are a few of MY picks and the items I don't think I will be able to stop myself from bidding on!

The kids would fight over this one - granted - but LOOK at it! 

So sweet for Fern's room...

I adore this; would be so sweet in my outdoor room!

This would be very sweet in Fern's cubby house!

Elliott NEEDS one of these dinosaur hoodies this Winter -- I absolutely love this!

A.DOR.able!

I'm a sucker for a softie...
.... and one for mummy!

If you have a blog or Facebook page, it would be lovely if you could also share the details of this auction to get as many people as possible bidding on these items... remember, its all for the kiddies! What pieces do YOU like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x