Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bald is the new long... right?

I am fixated on Ferns hair... or perhaps I should say lack thereof? You see, my precious daughter has been gifted with hair the colour of sunlight... strands of beautiful blonde that offset her milky white skin and piercing blue eyes. The only problem is, there's just not alot of it. She's always been a little bit bald, my little girl, and though her hair is now the thickest and longest it has ever been, the prospect of tying it back or pinning a precious lock back from her forehead with a gorgeous hairclip seems an awfully long way into the future at this point.

Perhaps to torture me, friends and family insist on gifting me with the most gorgeous hair accessories. I probably own at least 20 clips along with a range of hair ties. sigh. One day I will be able to blow the dust off them... right?

This is the closest Fern has come to sporting a hairclip, this one stolen from the hair of her lovely godmother, Kel (it seems she might also be wearing something else stolen from Kel!):


Anyway, to torture myself just a tiny bit more, here are a few finds off Madeit that I will buy once Fern finally grows some hair! Which do you like?

buy here

buy here

buy here

buy here

buy here

buy here

1 comment:

  1. Fern is such a cutie! Grace is lacking in the hair department too :) She was really bald when she was a newborn but is slowly getting more hair (hers is a real fair blonde too). I think hair accessories will be a long way off for us. I LOVE those gorgeous butterflies - am off to buy some to put away for Grace... x

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x