Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter... and all that stuff

Image from Creative Chaos

Um, those amazing chocolate eggs I was going to dazzle you with today? They're not finished. Why rush? I have tomorrow, riiiight? They'll get done by Sunday, promise.

In the meantime, I hope you had a lovely day with friends and/ or family; I forgot I was pregnant for a bit and went on a 3km cross country hike; I have a nasty headache from not bringing any water as well as neglecting to wear any sunscreen or a hat! I thoroughly enjoyed myself, though!

Anyway, have a safe and happy Easter break my friends.
x

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your family to Nicole :) Good luck with those chocolate eggs!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x