Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm Taking a Vacation...

Just a quick little check-in before I get around to my flight check-in to let you know I'm leeeeeaving, on a jet-plane... don't know when I'll be back again!

Well, ok I'll be back next Tuesday. But who knows what may happen in the meantime!

We (Dan, Fern, Elli and I) are off on our first family holiday as a family-of-four. Where, might you ask? Why, to the sunny Sunshine Coast in Queensland! Yes, there's been floods. Yes, there is a catastrophic cyclone literally on its way. But nothing is standing in the way of me and this holiday! It's been a while, you see. And we really, really need to get away as a family.

We're staying in an apartment that overlooks Mooloolabah beach and darn it if I am not going to curl my toes in the soft sand by this time tomorrow! Ok, I live 6 minutes away from a beach now, but have I been even once this Summer?!)

If you need me, I'll be sunny side up on a deckchair in my polka-dot bikini.. with, or without an umbrella!

See you next week with the launch of my brand new business! Promise! xx

Super sweet image from here
ps. As I write, cyclone Yasi is yet to hit far North QLD. I can only imagine how it must feel and what you must be going through as you bunker down and await the storm. Just know that the rest of Australia is thinking about you, and praying for you. God bless...

5 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time away Nicole. I hope your holiday break isn't interupted by any more mother nature funny business.
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you most certainly deserve this break! I hope you and your gorgeous little family have a blast Nicole! Travel safe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an awesome holiday Nicole, nothing like a break away together to rejuvinate, rekindle and have some fun!Leticia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG just 2 DAYS until I get to see you! I think I am more excited right now then 10 xmas eves combined :-)

    Don't worry, the mayhem up yonder (north) is further away then if you were driving from here to Sydney. It looks like we're going to have good weather for the zoo on Sunday too! woohoo...

    Picking Michelle up from the airport Sat after work and heading on up the coast to meet up.

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I get to meet my Nephew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a nice relaxing time away x

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x