Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just two little kids...

Yesterday I thought it a great idea to dress the kids in some of the new stock Ive been designing for my store for Spring/ Summer and take some pics up at my inlaw's beautiful property. Sounds simple! But nothing is ever simple with kids..... about 6 hours later I had 2 half decent pics , 30009 terrible ones and pretty much gave up!

Elliott prefers to frolic half-naked than be dressed at all, and Fern wants to dance with the box of ribbons rather than sport them in her hair... 

But in the end it didn't matter. I left them to it. And captured my best photo of the day without trying. Unstaged. Just two little kids playing together with no fears or inhibitions. Just as it should be...


13 comments:

  1. What is it about boys wanting to frolic half naked? My brother was the same when he was little!! They looks like best pals . . . which I am sure they are 100% of the time . .. OK . . 98% :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous shot - despite the thousands of others.
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never work with them, they say.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful Nicole, they're such cuties. And I agree, capturing the 'perfect' shot of the little ones is rare... I usually take 500 to every 1 good one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this shot just makes me feel awwww! So sweet, my daughter is older 7, I wish you made clothes for older ones! I remember when she loved ribbons and would just twirl and twirl! I think your blog is super sweet and I'm glad I found it! :) Michelle W

    ReplyDelete
  6. the are adorable Nicole! Nicely done!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, thanks for sharing.
    Steph @ sewa mobil jakarta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole! Where have you been????? I randomly thought of you the other day as I use to love reading your blog. Hope all is well in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I was a kid I never liked to wear what my mom wanted me to wear.

    zane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog! Feel free to follow me and I will follow back! Just let me know! Kisses from Greece!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x