Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chalk Clipboard

At the market over the weekend, I couldn't resist a little clipboard/ chalkboard that was just $6, including a packet of chalk! 




I've hung it near the front doorway, where I thought my husband and I could write messages to one another on our way out the door. Yes, its kitch, but I like kitch! I also hung my 'home is where the heart is' artwork I posted about here ages ago. I have lots of prints lying around until I work out where to put them; and even more holes in the wall from constantly moving them around or stuffing up in their placement! I pity whoever buys my house from us eventually... I will have to leave them a courtesy patch kit... or 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x