Friday, December 17, 2010

Reindeer Cupcakes (again!)

What to do with 3 kids on a rainy day? I found myself in this very predicament this week when I hosted my 12 year-old niece for a sleepover... luckily, she likes baking so we donned the aprons and spent the better part of a day making and decorating my seasonal Reindeer cupcakes plus a batch of gingerbread people! Two days later, the house is still full of flour and wayward hundreds and thousands... but we had  a lot of fun in the process!


I also went to Ikea yesterday (Elliott's first pilgrimage!) and got a few last bits and pieces for the cubby house... stay tuned for the big reveal next week! Have a great weekend, sorry about the short post -- I have soooo much to do and so little time!!!! x

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these.....SO SO CUTE!
    I love your photos!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are soooo cute! Can't wait to see the cubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cupcakes! Cant wait to see this cubby...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little cupcakes. Can't wait to see the Cubby. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I think I'm going to try & recreate a version of these for my Christmas cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cupcakes look fab! Can't wait to see the cubby... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those reindeers look great - love that babushka apron too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i really want to try those reindeer cup cakes, such a great crowd pleaser for my 4. Our eldest can bake up a storm (thank goodness) & good luck to your neice who is no doubt about to embark on high school?? Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Hello - oh write me a little note - do! do! Your comments really brighten my day and its nice to know Im not alone out there in cyber space ! x